Mitutoyo – 2119S-10 – Graduation Dial indicator 5mm
SERIES 2 — Standard Type, 0.001mm Resolution
• Standard 0.001mm and 0.005mm graduation dial indicators having a bezel with an outside diameter of ø57mm. All types come with limit markers and a bezel clamp.
• The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
• Secure adhesion between the bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oil penetration.
• The spindle is made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel which resists arduous use.
• A carbide contact point is used.
• A special alloy is used for the sector gears to provide improved wear resistance.
• The indicator uses jeweled bearings, providing excellent indication sensitivity and durability.
• Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch- and chemical-resistant.